Latest Football Betting Offers
Betting has never been more popular globally and a big part of that is down to punters betting on football. With football being enjoyed by billions of people around the world courtesy of some massive tv deals there has never been a better time to back your team (or not). Every bookmaker has there own types of football promotions and this page is dedicated to bringing you the latest football betting offers that are available on a daily basis.
These offers could be for new customers or for existing clients too. Generally you will find that the best new customer offers will be some kind of enhancement in price or money back special. Where as for those that already hold accounts they may be offered a variety of bonuses such as acca insurance, bonuses for accumulators, double the odds and Bore Draw Money Back just to mention a few.
Best Football Betting Sites UK
Opening Offer Available For New Customers
Finding a site that allows you to place football bets is not hard, but finding one that gives you the best deals or most betting markets is a different story. The 3 sites that we have highlighted above are our favorites when placing our bets, whether they are singles, multiples or specialist goalscoring markets you will find them at all of them. For instance at Betway, if trebles or accas are your types of bets then their Free Bet Club is for you. Just opt-in and place £25 in trebles or more and you will get a £10 free bet.
If first goalscorer bets are your passion then Betfred is the place to bet as they regularly run their now famous Double Delight / Hat-Trick Heaven. How does this work well if your player that you selected in the 1st goalscorer market does indeed score first but then goes on to score another Betfred will double the odds. If the player goes on to score a hat-trick then triple the odds will be your reward.
So it is a no-brainer really where you would place your 1st goalscorer bets, it has to be Betfred. Once you have decided where you want to open your betting account to place your football bets then you may be interested in checking out this site to get football accumulator tips.
Today's Football Offers
It is always good to keep up to date with the latest offers available for the footie, and below are today’s football offers. You can see there is a mix of acca insurance, free bets or even odds boosts. Check back daily to see if there is an offer that you like.
Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance
A great offer from a great bookmaker is Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance and it is now even better as it is available across all the leagues and every match. So what is the scoop on this offer, well just place a 5 team or above acca on the Win-Draw-Win market before kick-off and if one of your selections loses Ladbrokes will give you your money back as a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
• Place a five-fold accumulator or upwards on football and if exactly one selection loses we will refund your losing stake up to £/€25 as a free bet.
• Maximum free bet refund of £/€25 per customer per day. If multiple qualifying bets are settled on the same day, only the earliest bet placed will be refunded.
• Available to new and existing customers betting online, through sms, mobile or tablet and to customers in Ladbrokes shops.
• For Digital customers, the offer applies to matches from any football league. Each selection of the accumulator must have minimum odds of 1/10 and the accumulator as a whole must have combined odds of 3/1.
• For shop customers betting over the counter, the offer applies to all matches listed on the 5 Team Acca Insurance coupon only.
• For shop customers betting on BetStation, the offer applies to all football competitions.
• Applies to losing bets placed on the match result (Win-Draw-Win) markets.
• Does not apply if more than one selection in the accumulator loses.
• Qualifying bets must be placed before kick-off. Bets placed in-play do not count.
• Bets placed using Free Bets will not qualify for this promotion. Only bets staked using Cash will qualify.
• Straight accumulator bets only (of five selections or upwards). Permutation bets do not count.
• Bets which have been “cashed out” or bets which have been edited (using Edit My Acca feature) do not count.
• An accumulator with void selections so as to make it fewer than a five-fold accumulator will not count.
• Bets placed on enhanced price accumulators will not count.
• Refunds will be credited from 12:00 (noon) the day after qualifying bets are settled.
• The offer is open to all shop customers and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk
Boylesport Acca Loyalty
If you like backing footie accas then Boylsports Acca Loyalty offer is right for you. Just place 5x £10 football accumulators with minimum odds of 1/3 for each selection and Boylesports will give you a free £5 acca in to your account.
• Get a free £/€5 football accumulator for every 5 x £/€10 football accumulators you place.
• Online Customers must opt-in to receive this offer.
• Accumulators must have a minimum of 5 legs to qualify, each leg must have minimum odds of 1/3.
• A minimum stake of £/€10 is required for each qualifying accumulator.
• You will receive a free bet of £/€5 to place on a football accumulator.
• Only the first settled accumulator for each day will qualify for this offer.
• In-Play selections do not qualify for this offer.
• In an event of a void leg – This will not count as a leg of the accumulator.
• Applies to pre-game football accumulator bets of 5 or more selections only.
• Cashed out bets will not qualify for this promotion.
• Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
• Free bets will be applied within 24 hours of your 5th accumulator settling and will expire after 7 days.
• Free bet stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
• Applies to UK and Ireland customers through Online only.
• Customers depositing via Neteller and Moneybookers will not qualify for this offer.
If you like betting on the first goalscorer market then Netbets refund offer will appeal to you. Just pick your pre-match 1st goal scorer and if they score second Netbet will refund your money (max £25) as a free bet. This offer is available for all Premier League and Champions League football matches shown on Sky Sports or BT Sports. You must opt-in to get this offer and other t&c’s apply may apply, which can be found on the Netbet website.
Football Betting Markets
- Match Odds
Also known as Home, Draw or Away or outright betting. For this market you would predict whether the home or away team would win over 90 minutes or if the match would finish as a draw. Betting on the match odds can be done pre match or in-play.
- First Goalscorer
Just choose a player from either team to score in the match first and you will be paid out at the odds quoted when placing a bet. Betfred would be our recommended bookmaker to place these types of bets as they have many matches where they will double or even triple your winnings if your player scores two goals or a hat-trick. This is called the Betfred Double Delight and Hat-Trick Heaven.
- Last Goalscorer
Exactly the same as first goalscorer only this time your player has to score last during 90 minutes.
- Anytime Goalscorer
This is similar to the popular first goalscorer market, but this time your chosen player can score at anytime during the 90 minutes at shorter odds.
- Correct Score
Predict the score of a match at 90 minutes and you will be rewarded at some great odds.
- Both Teams To Score
Self explanatory either predict if both teams will score YES or NO.
- Half Time / Full Time
This market allows you to predict on the what the result will be at half time and then the full time result. There are nine possibly outcomes to bet on.
- Over / Under
To place a bet on this market just predict how many goals will be scored. If you fancy there will be 2 goals in the match you can either place a bet in the over 1.5 goals to be scored or that there will be under 2.5 goals. The more goals you think there will be the rewards are generally higher depending if you go higher or lower (tribute to Bruce Forsyth).
- First Team To Score
Place a bet on this betting market and that team must be the one to score.
There are literally hundreds of different betting markets to be had at most bookies but here are a few more of the best.
Scorecast & Wincast – Goal Markets – Total Goals – Handicap Betting – 1st Half Markets – 2nd Half Markets – Betting On Cards – Betting On Corners – Match Specials